You can easily create a music Compact Disk (CD), using Windows built-in features as a CD burner. Follow the below steps to successfully and without problems, burn your music favs to a CD.
Time Required: Varies
- Click on the Start Menu, then click My Computer.
- Go to folder that has the music you want to put on the CD.
- Select the songs you want to burn to CD.
- Right-click on the songs you've selected, click Send to and click on CD-RW Drive.
- Go back to My Computer. In the Other Places list on the left, click on My Computer.
- Double-click on the CD-RW Drive icon.
- To the left of the songs you have selected, look at a list of links called CD Writing Tasks; Click on Write these files to CD.
- The Windows CD Writing Wizard will begin working. Type the name you want for the CD in the provided box and click Next.
- Windows will prompt you to insert a CD. Insert an unused writeable CD and click Next.
- Windows will burn the music to your CD. When the wizard is finished, it will close automatically.
What You Need
- An unused writable CD
- A CD-RW Read-Write drive