You have decided to remove a program from your computer. There are 2 ways to do it: use the uninstall program that may have come with your application or use the "Add or Remove Programs" function in the Control Panel.
This is an easy task to perform. Here's what you will need:
- The “Add or Remove Programs” application
- A small amount of time (depending on the size of the application you want to remove and the speed of your computer
- A bit of nerve and interest in learning something new.
Note: This procedure is written for Windows XP; Windows Vista is similar.
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Find the “Add or Remove Programs” application, in the Control Panel window; double-click and open it.